Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/bingowon/public_html/cryptocashology/wp-content/themes/gonzo/single.php on line 55
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/bingowon/public_html/cryptocashology/wp-content/themes/gonzo/single.php on line 56
Published on May 25th, 2012 | by admin
Waves Release New Mobile App
Waves Release New Mobile App
Waves one of the leading decentralized blockchain platforms, has revamped its often criticised mobile app adding many new features with a modern and user friendly interface. The app is now available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
With the new Waves App you can now trade on the decentralised exchange (DEX), lease Waves for weekly rewards, or simply store Waves and other leading cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin plus many other securely on the Wave blockchain. Built into the App are FIAT and Crypto gateways so that you can deposit in Dollars, Pound and Euros etc.
The Waves mobile app was initially launch back in 2017 although received a “cool” response from the Waves user base. Initial feedback and indeed from our own use of the app seems very positive with many declaring that the Waves Wallet is the best available! All transactions are encrypted in the updated app, giving both privacy and security. The app also supports other secure features, including Face ID, Touch ID and fingerprint scanning.
“We believe our app provides a step forward for crypto and blockchain community, a better experience for iOS and Android users than they can get elsewhere,” said Sasha Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves. “The new mobile app incorporates the most popular features of the desktop Waves Client going far beyond the functionality of the wallet. At the moment no other platform offers anything like that.”
Waves Wallet App What’s New?
Version History Dec 22, 2018 Version 2.0.3
– Improved DEX speed
– Improved Touch/Face ID access functionality
– Improved overall stability of application
– Added asset ordering function
– Added Portuguese, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese languages support
– Added ability to re-send transaction details
– Fixed bug blocking some users from updating balances
– Fixed bugs in sending of funds, sorting of assets and importing accounts
– Fixed minor bugs in localisation
– Fixed minor UI, spam filter and gateway bugs
Advantages & Features
– All traffic is encrypted
– Private keys never leave your smartphone and are not exposed to the web. They are encrypted and stored locally.
– Supports Touch/Face ID
– Send, receive and store digital assets
– Asset trading on the decentralised exchange (DEX)
– Lease WAVES
– Transaction management
– Create aliases for an address
– Top up account using plastic card
– Compatibility with other blockchains (via secure gateways)
– Send assets to address book contacts
– Warning about suspicious assets
– Burn assets
USD, EURO, TRY (Turkish Lira), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Monero